Best AP DSC TET Books and Previous Papers Buy Online @ Low Price
AP DSC TET Books: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has decided to release notification for DSC TET Recruitment Notification. There are the huge number of candidates are waiting for this recruitment notification. Now all the candidates, who want to participate in this exam, they all are seriously searching for AP DSC TET Books and Previous Papers. In this article, we provide AP DSC TET Books and Syllabus for aspiring candidates. With help of these books, candidates can get good score marks in this recruitment exam.
AP DSC TET Books Buy Online
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has finalized the DSC 2017 Recruitment Examination New Pattern for Conduct AP TRT. The Teacher Recruitment com Eligibility Test exam 2017 will be held in the Name of AP TRT (DSC+TET) and they will be held in two stages like Paper-1 and Paper-2 in two Sessions and it will be consisting of 180 and 200 Questions 3 Hours of Time Duration as per the appeared Post. Who are want to apply and participate to the TET cum TRT SGT Post the candidate will trimming more changes on the TRT examination. As per the previous pattern the candidates will have facing General Knowledge and Current Affairs and Perfection in Education for 10 Marks other each subject will have 12 Marks like Telugu, English, Maths, Science, and Social. In this AP DSC TET Recruitment notification exam, all the SGT candidates will ready face 180 questions for 180 Marks as per the patronage Subject wise questions with benefaction marks.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh District Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Teacher Post (District wise)|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State government Job|
The TERT Paper 1exam conducted for who is not Qualified in TET or who have no TET Eligibility the Candidates will be applied and attend to the Paper-1 Examination with Paper-2 also. The SGT and Equivalent Cadre Postulants who are attending to write SGT and Equivalent Exam has to attend for TRT Paper 1. Who had no TET Eligibility or TET Qualification the Candidates will follow the AP TET cum TRT Paper-1 Exam Pattern and New Syllabus?
AP DSC TET Books Buy Online @ Low Price
The interested Postulants for filling the application form of APPSC DSC Jobs can have age minimum 18 years and not more than 39 years as on the date introduce in the notification released by the APPSC and age relaxation will be appropriate to the reserved postulants as per the Govt rules. The Postulants can need to pay the application fee as per the notification released by the organization in the required mode. The applicants can be selected based on the selection process of written examination and interview conducted by the organization for the AP DSC Vacancies. The candidates who want more information about the AP DSC Recruitment 2017 like application last date, online application, exam date, and other details.
AP DSC TET Exam Syllabus
The Andhra Pradesh State School Education Teacher Recruitment published an Employment News about Recruitment of Teacher vacancies. The Job aspirants those applied will be shortlisted by TET cum TRT Written Examination. Therefore, we provided Andhra Pradesh DSC School Assistant Syllabus Download links. From the given below you can get full Syllabus provided by AP District Selection Committee. For more details about Notification, Eligibility and Exam dates can be available through below link. Click on the link to get latest updates on the Teacher Hiring process. Also, refer the AP DSC Syllabus 2017 given down the page.
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2017 & Syllabus
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Language Topics.
- Mathematics or Science or Social Studies.
- Physical Education.
- Environmental Studies.
AP DSC Syllabus 2017 – General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Politics.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
Child Development and Pedagogy Syllabus for AP DSC Exam
- Understanding Learning.
- Development of Child.
- Pedagogical Concerns.
AP DSC Teacher Syllabus– English
- Parts of Speech.
- Types of Sentences.
- Articles and Prepositions.
- Degrees of Comparison.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
- Use of Phrases.
- Comprehension of a Prose Passage.
- Voice – Active and Passive Voice.
Methodology Syllabus for AP DSC TET Syllabus
- English language
- Principles of English as Second Language.
- Objectives of Teaching English.
- Problems of Teaching / Learning English.
- Development of Language Skills
- Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English
- The Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary items.
- Curriculum & Textbooks
- Teaching Learning Materials in English
- Lesson Planning
- Evaluation in the English language
The AP DSC 2017 Secondary Grade Teacher Syllabus
- Science in everyday life: Scientists – Science Institutes – Branches
- Living World: Classification of Plants and Animals; Plant & Animal life
- Human body – Health –Hygiene –Safety and First aid
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Our Environment
- Our Universe
- Natural Resources
- Natural Phenomena
- Mechanics, Kinematics and Dynamics:
- Modern World
- Action of Heat on Substances & Types of Chemical changes
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- Water and its Constituents:
- Sulfur and its Compounds
- Nitrogen and its Compounds:
- Phosphorus and its Compounds:
- Common Salt and its Constituents