APPSC Draughtsman Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
APPSC Draughtsman Books 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service has recently issued notification for APPSC Draughtsman Posts. There is the huge number of postulants are eagerly waiting for APPSC Draughtsman recruitment notification. Now all the preparing candidates are seriously searching for APPSC Draughtsman Books 2017 and Syllabus on various websites. For the sake of the postulants, we provide APPSC Draughtsman Books and Syllabus in this article. With the help of these books, candidates can get good scored marks in APPSC Draughtsman Recruitment Exam.
APPSC Draughtsman Books 2017
The APPSC Draughtsman Books are available in this article. Candidates who have applied for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 can get the Complete Syllabus here. We have provided the Latest APPSC Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Books on this Page. Applicants can buy the APPSC Draughtsman Books through online. In this Article, contenders can also find the Andhra Pradesh PSC Draughtsman Exam Syllabus. The Provided Exam Books and Syllabus will help you to score good marks in the Examination. Applicants can also find the Last year Papers here. With the help of Provided Andhra Pradesh PSC Draughtsman, you can perform well in the Examination.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
APPSC Draughtsman Books 2017 Buy Online
APPSC Draughtsman Books are the very important factor while preparing for the written examination. It gives information about subjects which are coming in the exam so that you can make the best plan for preparation. APPSC Draughtsman Exam Pattern explains you about total marks, topic wise marks, time duration and scheme of the test. This is the objective type pattern and having Multiple Choice Questions. There are two papers, and subjects covering are General Studies & Mental Ability and Technical Subjects. With the help of these Books and Exam Syllabus, you can get a high score. The selection process for these Graduate Jobs is Written Examination only. So you have to try very hard to get these jobs. AP Surveyor Syllabus uploaded in the official website psc.ap.gov.in by authorities.
APPSC Draughtsman Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission usually called as APPSC. It founded in 1956. The main function of this Commission is conduction of recruitment process for state government departments and their related offices to take effect and best applicants. The Commission latest notifications are Civil Assistant Surgeon, Technical Assistant, Fisheries Development Officers and Inspector of Factories. You have also download APPSC Draughtsman Exam Pattern along with syllabus from the official website psc.ap.gov.in.
This is one of the best ways to score high marks by following these APPSC Surveyor Exam Pattern. There will be written the exam, it gives information about subjects which come in the exam, prepare yourself, now let us enter into the main matter. There will an objective type paper 1 and paper 2, on the subjects of General Studies & Mental Ability and paper 2 is Technical Subjects and each paper contains 150 marks for 150 questions total 300 marks. The time duration is 150 mins for each one. It’s better to refer the other website and collect the APPSC Draughtsman Previous Papers to gain more marks.
- The written examination is objective type with MCQS
- There are two papers in the exam
- Subjects cover in these papers is General Studies & Mental Ability and Technical Subjects
- Total time duration of the test is 5hrs.
- There is no negative marking
APPSC Draughtsman Exam Syllabus
Contenders along with syllabus download APPSC Surveyor Previous Papers from the authorized site or the internet. These will be helping you to know how questions will come in question booklet in tricky ways and repetition. These also give you topic wise allotted marks and also solutions to questions which are not solvable. APPSC Deputy Surveyor Syllabus and study material are available on the official website psc.ap.gov.in. With study material, you can get previous years papers with answers and key which conducted by the Commission. In the market, books are also available for APPSC General Studies and Mental Ability which gives full information and helpful to know more knowledge. We provide a direct link for Andhra Pradesh Deputy Surveyor Syllabus in below of the article.
Paper I (General Studies & Mental Ability) Syllabus
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphasis on Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building the new capital and its financial implications.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Paper II Syllabus
- Importance of Lettering and Numbering – Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice.
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures (Lines Angles, Triangle, Rhombus, Quadrilaterals, Polygon etc)
- Orthographic Projection – Recommended methods of Projections as per IS code.
- Construction of Ordinary Scale – Plain, & Comparative Diagonal, Vernier, & Scale of Chords. Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids.
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering Drawings and Buildings Drawings.
- Drawing and detailing of
- Brick arrangements – Various types of Bonds
- Stone Masonry & Stone Joints
- Foundations – Various types
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection
- Roof types – Reinforced Concrete, Madras Terrace & Jack Arch
- Flooring types – Timber Flooring, Steel Flooring, Tile Flooring
- Arches & Lintels Carpentry Joints, Framing, Paneling and Moulding
- Doors types – Paneled, Glazed, and Flush Door
- Windows & Ventilators
- Pitched Roof – Various types – King post, & Queen post
- Steel Roof Trusses
- Stairs – Various types – Wooden, Steel, and Reinforced Concrete – Spiral, Doglegged & Open Well
- Single Storied Residential House – Plan, Elevation and Section
- Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, Embankment and layout of Platforms
- Different types of Irrigation Structures
- Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Manholes, Sanitary fittings
- Forms of Rivet Heads, Types of Riveted Joints, Standard Steel Section, Standard Connections.