APPSC Group 3 Books Online – Panchayat Secretary Books
APPSC Group 3 Books Online: APPSC Group 3 Exam Consist Of Two Papers.Paper-1 General Studies And Paper-2 Rural Devlopment, Women Empowerment. APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Grade 4 Examination Contains Total 300 Questions 150 From General Studies And 150 Questions From Paper 2. Previous Panchayat Secretary Exam 2014 Paper Was Very Easy. Most Of The Students Got Good Marks In Panchayat Secretary 2014 Examination. Previous Year General CutOff Marks Is 252 Out Of 300 Mrks.Dear Students Here We Give Best APPSC Group 3 Books.
APPSC Group 3 Books Online – Panchayat Secretary Books
Best Reference APPSC Group 3 Books
Vijetha Competitions – APPSC Group 3 General Studies
Vijetha Competitions – APPSC Group 3 Rural Devlopment
These Above Two APPSC Group 3 Books Are Very Useful For APPSC Group 3(Panchayat Secretary) Examination 2016
APPSC Group 3 Panchayat Secretary Grade-4 Books
APPSC Group 3 Books Buy Online
Panchayat Secretary Grade (4)- APPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2016
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- inter national, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life. Current developments in science, technology and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects – Geography of A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
a). Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it’s financial implications.
b). Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
d). Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
e). Implications to financial resources of state government.
f). Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
g). socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
h). Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
i). AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
PAPER – II
- Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small scale Industries
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, cooperatives and Micro Finance
- Community Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes
Group-3 Panchayat Secretary Previous Papers
Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary Grade-4
- He / She shall maintain the required registers of the Gram Panchayat and collect taxes promptly.
- He / She is subordinate to the Gram Panchayat and shall function under the control of the Sarpanch of the Gram Panchayat.
- He / She shall convene the meeting of the Gram Panchayat as directed by Sarpanch.
- He / She shall attend the meeting of the Gram Panchayat or any committee thereon.
- He / She shall implement the resolutions of the Gram Panchayat and of the committees thereof.
- He / She shall take the responsibility of the protection of Panchayat lands and properties.
- He / She shall report of encroachments, damage or misuse of Panchayat lands and buildings if any to the higher authorities.
- He / She shall assist authorities during the floods, cyclone, accidents etc., and take up preventive, relief and rehabilitation work.
- He / She shall report any outbreak of communicable diseases especially Malaria, Japanese encephalitis and Gastroenteritis and other such diseases to the nearest Primary Health Centre immediately.
- He / She shall monitor the anti malaria spraying of insecticides in the village.
- He / She shall assist the integrated child development scheme functionaries in implementing their various activities.
- He / She shall maintain births and deaths registration primarily as per act and rules and also issued Birth and Death Certificates. Supply copy of Birth and Death information to the Revenue Department (concerned Tahasildar / Dy. Tahasildar) by 5th of succeeding month with proper acknowledgement.
- He / She shall assist Grama Sabha in the identification of beneficiaries, disbursement of loans and their recoveries.
- He / She shall perform election duties.
- He / She shall report outbreak of epidemics.
- He / She shall report cases of atrocities against Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes.
- He / She shall report on the atrocities against women and children to the authorities concerned and to take action within 24 hours.
- He / She shall strive for eradication of un-touchability by providing access to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in temples and removal of discrimination in all forms against the Scheduled Caste / Schedule Tribe population.
- He / She shall assist in giving information to the concerned officials about any black market sales of seeds, fertilizers and pesticides.
Roles and responsibilities under Community Welfare and Development
- He / She shall assist in work relating to payment of old age pension, widow pension disabled pension.
- He / She shall furnish the particulars about implementation of developmental activities.
- He / She shall prepare the draft list of heads of household under the poverty line, keeping the names starting with the lowest levels of income and upward.
- He / She should identify the needs of village and assist in preparation of village plans.
- He / She shall motivate the women for formation of new self help groups by encouraging the habit of thrift, impart best principles of group management in the self help groups through regular training and capacity building.
- He / She shall attend monthly staff meetings convened by President, Mandal Praja Parishad and Mandal Parishad Development Officer and other meetings convened by District Officer.
- He / She shall attend meetings of V.T.D.A. and assist V.T.D.A. in preparation of Micro plans and in implementing them.
- He / She shall assist agricultural development in implementing its programmes and disseminate extension information.
- He / She shall assist in implementation of Indiramma programme, Indira Prabha and Employment Guarantee scheme.
- He / She shall organize to collect the details of seedlings planted in each location, motivate the concerned to protect them and collect percentage of survival periodically.
- He / She shall assist the Education department in their enrolment drive.
- He / She shall assist in conducting the literacy classes.
- He / She shall assist in maintaining and up keeping of Gram Panchayat Information Board.
- He / She shall assist in maintaining of Information Boards relating to assets in the villages.
- He / She shall maintain list of beneficiaries under various schemes and mobilize the public participation for joint forest Management / Community forest development.
- He / She shall organize meetings and group discussions among villagers for Community work.
- He / She shall attend to any other duties as assigned by the authorities from time to time.