APPSC Surveys Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
APPSC Surveys Books 2017: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has recently issued notification for AP Surveyor and Deputy Surveyor posts. There is the huge number of candidates are eagerly waiting for this recruitment notification. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply through online before application closing date. Now all the aspiring candidates seriously searching for APPSC Surveys Books 2017 and Previous Papers on various websites. In this article, we provide APPSC Surveys Books 2017. With the help of these books, candidates can get good scored marks APPSC Surveys and Deputy Survey’s recruitment exams.
APPSC Surveys Books 2017
Here is the substantial Employment Opportunity for the Postulants who are looking for the APPSC Surveyor Jobs. APPSC Surveyor Recruitment 2017 Notification is recently issued in association with AP Govt. Eligible and Interested Postulants for the AP Survey and Land Records Sub Ordinate Service Jobs can apply online instantly. Aspirants can check the APPSC Surveyor Recruitment 2017 Advertisement @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. In addition, the applicants can go through the APPSC Notification for AP Surveyor, Surveyor Jobs on our page.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Exam Name||Surveys and Deputy Surveyor posts|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government|
APPSC is known as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). APPSC has recently issued the latest recruitment notification to fill up vacancies for Surveyor posts. It is the opportunity for all those eligible applicants who are waiting for APPSC Surveyor 2017 recruitment. Now interested & eligible applicants can apply online application form at official site apspsc.gov.in. APPSC Surveyor is for Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh students. You can view latest APPSC Surveyor 2017 recruitment details from our website. The Recruitment process of APPSC Surveyor includes the written test.
APPSC Surveys Books 2017 Buy Online
The state wide vacancies in Town Planning and Survey & Land Records departmental units is going to be filled very soon, through a competitive exam planned by APPSC in Vijayawada/ Guntur centers. Through this test, Surveyor, Technical Assistant, etc. likewise more than three hundred openings are going to be filled.
If the competition is deemed to be very high (applications are more than 25000 in number) in nature, then Screening Test will be organized by Commission in order to shortlist unfitting applicants from Main Examination. Otherwise, no screening exam will be conducted. On glance into the APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017, the exam will encompass of two Sections in different standards. The general eligibility criteria for this recruitment are listed down.
- Qualification: Diploma/ ITI/ MBBS/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ Degree/ B.F.Sc
- Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
- Selection Process: Screening and/ or Main Examination
APPSC Surveys Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
Syllabus for APPSC Surveyor 2017 consists of all major subjects. Here we are providing the latest syllabus for APPSC Surveyor exam. APPSC Surveyor 2017 exam syllabus consists of multiple choice questions. Candidates who are interested in attending for APPSC Surveyor exam have to know the APPSC Surveyor 2017 exam syllabus and exam pattern for the exam. Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern before the exam will helpful for the candidates during the exam. For the sake of applicants here we are providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check. APPSC Surveyor 2017 Exam Pattern given below
APPSC Surveys Exam Pattern
APPSC Surveyor exam covers questions from two papers, which are general questions in SSC standard and intermediate questions on the vocational standard. For each section, the total number of questions asked will be 150. Each question carries 1 mark and the exam duration is also 150 minutes for each subject. About 1/3rd marks will be deducted by the correcting authorities as per orders received from government/ Commission, for each wrong answer. See the table related to the scheme of the main exam to get a clear idea.
- The exam is purely a computer based test, in which time allotted for each section is 150 minutes.
- The total number of questions is 300, which carries 300 marks (1 mark each).
- The Surveyor exam of APPSC will comprise only of objective type
- Negative marks will be reduced for each wrong answer (1/3).
- The test is likely to be conducted in two different sessions.
APPSC Surveys Exam Syllabus
In this section, you can see the various sub-topics from which questions would be asked for the exam i.e. APPSC Surveyor Syllabus 2017 is listed here. Those who are preparing for the exams with questions under these topics can only succeed. Before the exam date, first candidates have to download the Hall Ticket to attend this test.
Syllabus for General Studies & Mental Ability
- National & International Events
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- History of Modern India
- Economic Development in India since Independence
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, Data Interpretation
- Disaster Management
- Geography of India with special focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Constitution & Polity
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Economic, Administrative, Cultural, Political, Social, legal implications and problems.
Intermediate Standard Syllabus
- Lettering & Numbering
- Figure Sizes and Proportions IS Standard Practice
- Construction of Plain Geometric Figures Orthographic Projection and Methods
- Construction of Ordinary Scale
- Drawing Plan and Elevation of Points, Lines, Surfaces & Solids
- Conventional Signs and Symbols as per IS Code for Engineering and Buildings Drawings
- Drawing and detailing Brick Arrangements, Foundations, Stone Masonry
- Damp Proof Course & Plinth Protection, Roof types, Pipelines Joints Drainage Works, Forms of Rivet Heads
- Types of Irrigation Structures, Steel Roofs, Stairs, Cross section showing different types of Roads, Railway Track, etc.
- Surveying of Buildings Sites
- Use of Prismatic Compass, Handling of Leveling Instrument