BPSC Books 2017 Model papers Previous solved papers buy online
BPSC Books 2017: Bihar State Public Service Commission conducted various recruitment exams for wrathful candidates in public service sector. BPSC Board recruitment is made mainly by way of conducting the competitive examination in which the selection is done on the basis of either of the following procedures as Prelims, Mains, and Interview. We provide best BPSC Books 2017 to buy online. These BPSC books are very helpful to aspiring candidates who those preparing for Bihar Public Service Commission exams.
BPSC Books 2017
We Suggested Best BPSC Books 2017 Buy Online
- Objective Indian Polity: General Studies – Paper I by Laxmikanth
- BPSC Samanya Adhyayan Mukhya Pariksha (Samagra Vishleshan) by Yagya Nand Jha
- Kiran’s BPSC (Bihar Lok Sewa Aayog) Preliminary Exam Paper 1 & Paper 2 Practice Work Book by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- BPSC Preliminary Exam Solved Papers 1992-2015 English Medium by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran
- P.S.C. Prarambhik Pariksha Samanya Adhyayan by Pratiyogita Darpan Editorial Team
- Practice Book – BPSC (Bihar Lok Seva Ayog) Samanya Addhyanby Experts Compilation
Bihar Public Service Commission select candidates for civil services or Public Sector Services. BPSC Prelims exam consists 150 multiple questions in a duration of 2 hours, each question carries 1 mark. Mains Exam contains four papers such as Hindi, General Studies, First Optional Subjects and Second Optional Subjects. Candidates you have passed first paper Hindi with 30 marks or above 30 marks. General Studies divided into two papers as General studies 1 and general studies 2. Optional Subjects divided into four papers as Paper I of Optional Subject, Paper II of Optional Subject and Paper I of second optional subject, paper II second optional subject. All these papers of Mains exam consist 1200 marks. We provide best BPSC Books 2017 to buy online. These BPSC books are very helpful to aspiring candidates who those preparing for Bihar Public Service Commission exams.
- Geography Study
- Indian History
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Political Science & International Relations
- Electrical Engineering
- Public Administration
Candidates should clear the Preliminary examination and the Mains Examination for the Interview Process. The interview process consists 120 marks. Candidates who are able to get the minimum qualifying marks in both mains examination and interview are selected for their desired posts.