BSNL TTA Books 2017 Best Preparation Books buy online
BSNL TTA Books: BSNL conducts recruitment Telecom Technical Assistant exam in various posts. This recruitment Selection is done through a competitive Examination followed by a medical test. there are a huge number of candidates are waiting for BSNL TTA notification. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Every Year issues notification for eligible employees in BSNL Company. There are many books are available to buy online. Candidates get Confused to books buy online. We provide best BSNL TTA Books to buy online in this article. These books are given support gives to the aspiring candidates get a good job in Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Company. We include BSNL TTA Books for computer science in this article.
BSNL TTA Books 2017 buy online
- Guide to BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant Junior Engineer (Erstwhile TTA) by GKP
- BSNL – TTA (Telecom Technical Asst. Exam) by Chandresh Agrawal & Team
- BSNL: Junior Engineer (TTA) Recruitment Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants Exam by V.V.K. Subburaj
- Kiran’s BSNL TTA Online Exam Self Study Guide – Cum – Practice Work Book (With Online Mock Test Scratch Card) by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- BSNL TTA Telecom Technical Assistant Practice Work Book (English) by Kiran Prakashan
- BSNL TTA JE Solved Papers & Practice Book (Hindi) by Youth Competition Times
- Combo Pack Study Guide TTA & Pratice Papers, (BSNL) Recruitment Exam by GKP
BSNL is one of the Most Famous and Well-known State Owned telecom Industry. BSNL TTA exams divided into Papers as Paper I and Paper II. This exam will be Objective Based Test containing MCQ type Questions. BSNL TTA Exam Consists 200 objective Multiple Choice Questions in 3 hours duration time. Each question carries 1 mark. There are negative marking as 0.25 for each wrong answer. BSNL TTA Exam Contains syllabus as General Ability Test, Basic Engineering, and Specialization. We provide best BSNL TTA Book buy online in this article.
General Abilities Syllabus for BSNL TTA
- Verbal Reasoning
- Arithmetic Ability
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- General English
Basic Engineering Syllabus for BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant
- Applied Physics.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Electronic Devices & Circuits.
- Digital Techniques.
- Basic Electricity.
Specialization syllabus for BSNL TTA Exam
- Control Systems
- Instruments & Measurements
- Transmission Lines
Parts of Speech, Kinds of Adjectives and Adverbs, Active and Passive Voice, The Sentence, Forms of Sentences, Kinds of Nouns, Usage of Tenses, Kinds of Pronouns, Articles, Rules of Concord and Common errors in Grammar, Tag Questions, Prepositions, The Verb, Interjections and Conjunctions, Transformation of Sentences, Gerunds and Participles, Infinitives, Synonyms and Antonyms, Auxiliary Verbs, Idioms and Phrases, Usage of Simple Prepositions, Direct and Indirect Speech and Punctuation.