Best CA CPT Books 2017 and Previous Papers Buy online @ Low Price
CA CPT Books 2017: The CPT or Common Proficiency Test is the first level of Chartered Accountancy examinations in India. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts Chartered Accountant – Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) for candidates who want to pursue Chartered Accountancy as a profession. CA CPT 2017, an entry level test which is conducted twice a year i.e. in June and December.
CA CPT Books Buy Online @ Low Price
Now ICAI has issued notification for CA CPT Entrance Exam for Month of December. There are the huge number of applicants eagerly waiting for this entrance exam notification. Now all the applied candidates are eagerly waiting for ICAI Entrance exam dates and all the candidates are seriously searching for CA CPT Books and Syllabus on various websites. In this article, we are providing best CA CPT Books for aspiring candidates. With the help of these books, candidates can get good scored marks in CA CPT Exam. For CA CPT Common Proficiency Test Exam Preparation, ICAI is providing excellent study material to buy online. there are the huge number of CA CPT Books are available in the various online market. But so many students asking me for best reference books for CA CPT Exam preparation. My recommendation is there are no other best-suggested books other than ICAI’s study material for exam preparation. But if you want to gain more knowledge on subjects or want to do self-preparation of CA CPT then here are my recommendation. We substantiate so many CA CPT Books which are accessible in the market. And also asked so many students. As per their suggestions also these given suggested reference author books are the best.
|Organization Name||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Exam Name||CA CPT|
|Application Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Application Closing Date||Updated Soon|
CA CPT Books Buy online @ Low Price
CA CPT (Common Proficiency Test) is the first step to enter Chartered Accountancy Course. So, every body will look to clear CPT exam in the very first attempt to build their career as fast as they can. But how to crack the CPT exam in the very first attempt? For that, one should need proper planning with their studies and also must have an idea of Best Reference Books and Best Suggested books. We are providing the Best Reference Books for CA CPT Exam which are definitely going to help you for your faster preparation to clear CPT exam. notice the Best citation Books & Best recommend Books for General Economics, Quantitative Aptitude, Mercantile Law and Fundamentals of Accounting for here. There are no best reference books available for CA CPT Exams rather than the Study Material provided by ICAI Board. But besides, there are some higher-ranking reference books accessible by some authors.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India organizes CA CPT Exam twice in a year In the month of Dec/June. Common capability test is an entry altitude test for Chartered Accountancy Course and this test comprises four subjects that are General Economics, Quantitative Aptitude, Mercantile Law and Fundamentals of Accounting. Here on this page, we the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you CA CPT Entrance Exam Syllabus/exam pattern. Please have a look
Fundamentals of Accounting Syllabus for CA CPT Exam
- Theoretical Framework
- Accounting Process
- Books of Accounts leading to the preparation of Trial Balance
- Capital and revenue expenditures
- Capital and revenue receipts
- Contingent assets and contingent liabilities
- Fundamental errors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Inventories (Basis of inventory valuation and record keeping)
- Depreciation accounting Methods
- Computation and accounting treatment of depreciation
- Change in depreciation methods.
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole Proprietors
- Accounting for Special Transactions Consignments
- Joint Ventures
- Bills of exchange and promissory notes
- Sale of goods on approval or return basis
- Partnership Accounts- Final accounts of partnership firms
- Basic concepts of admission
- Retirement and death of a partner including treatment of goodwill
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Issue of shares and debentures
- Forfeiture of shares
- Re-issue of forfeited shares
- Redemption of preference shares
Mercantile Law Syllabus for ICAI Entrance Exam
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872- An overview of Sections 1 to 75 consideration, covering the general nature of the contract, the performance of the contract, breach of contract and other essential elements of a valid contract.
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930- Formation of the contract of sale Warranties and Conditions, Unpaid seller and his rights and Transfer of ownership and delivery of goods.
- The India Partnership Act, 1932- Rights and duties of partners, General Nature of Partnership and Registration and dissolution of a firm.
General Economics Syllabus for CA CPT Exam
- Introduction to Micro Economics
- scope and nature of Economics
- Methods of economic study
- Central problems of an economy and Production possibilities curve.
- Theory of Demand and Supply
- Meaning and determinants of demand
- Law of demand and Elasticity of demand
- Price, income and cross elasticity
- Theory of consumer ’s behavior.
- Theory of Production and Cost
- Meaning and Factors of production
- Laws of Production
- The Law of variable proportions and Laws of returns to scale
- Concepts of Costs
- Short-run and long-run costs
- Average and marginal costs.
- Price Determination in Different Markets
- Various forms of markets
- Perfect Competition
- Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Price determination in these markets
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for ICAI CA CPT Exam
- Ratio and proportion
- Equations- Linear
- Simple and Compound Interest including annuity
- Basic concepts of Permutations and Combinations
- Sequence and Series
- Limits and Continuity
- Basic concepts of Differential and Integral Calculus
- Statistical description of data
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Theoretical Distributions
- Index Numbers