Best CAT Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
CAT Books 2017: Cracking the Common Admission Test or CAT 2017 is the first and foremost priority for MBA aspirants. CAT is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis. This year CAT will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. In this article, we provide CAT Books 2017 for aspiring candidates. With the help of the books, Candidates get good scored marks in CAT Exam.
CAT Books 2017 Buy Online
CAT 2017 notification has been released on July 29, 2017. CAT 2017 will be conducted on November 26, 2017, in two sessions. The application process will commence from August 9 and will end on September 20. In terms of exam pattern, there has been no change introduced by IIM Lucknow. CAT 2017 Marks will not only be accepted by the 20 Indian Institutes of Management in India but over 100 Business Schools across the country. Cracking the Common Admission Test (CAT) is the famous national level MBA entrance test is taken by more than two lakh candidates every year. Incidentally, CAT 2017 exam date is clashing with IIFT 2018 exam date. This article of Vijetha.co.in brings to you complete details of CAT 2017 such as application procedure, exam pattern, admit card, Eligibility criteria, cut off, participating institutes, important dates, Registration, result, etc.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow)|
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test|
|Purpose of Test||Qualifying Exam for admissions into 20 IIMs + 100 B-schools|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Periodicity||Once in a year|
|Grade Validity||1 year|
|Annual Number of Test Takers||1,95,000 in 2016|
|Pattern of Test||MCQs and Non-MCQs|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Negative Marking||1 Mark Deduction for each wrong answer|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
CAT Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
Cracking the Common Admission Test or CAT 2017 is the first and foremost priority for MBA aspirants. The test outcome a candidate on the basis of Verbal Ability (VA), Reading Comprehension (RC), Logical Reasoning (LR), Data Interpretation (DI) and Quantitative Ability (QA). The IIMs started this exam and conducted this exam for selecting applicants for their business administration programs. Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 was conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmadabad (IIM Ahmadabad) on November 29, 2015. IIM Indore held Common Admission Test for the years 2013-14.
CAT Exam applied candidates must satisfy the given below criteria’s
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with no less than 50% or equal CGPA (45% if there should arise an occurrence of the aspirants having a place with Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and or Differently Able (DA) classification) or Persons with Disability (PWD)
- The degree should be granted by any of the Universities consolidated by an act of the central or state statutory body in India or other instructive organizations built up by an act of Parliament or pronounced to be considered as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Competitors materialize for the final year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification examination and the individuals who have finished degree precondition and are anticipating results can likewise apply. If selected, such Postulant will be permitted to join the program temporarily, only if she or he presents a certificate most recent by June 30, 2017 from the Registrar of College or Institute Principal expressing that the competitor has finished every one of the prerequisites for acquiring the four year college education/identical capability on the date of the issue of the certificate.
CAT Test pattern and duration
CAT is a Computer Based Exam. Since last two years, the structure of the test has undergone a few changes. CAT is a computer based test which consists of 100 objective type questions.
There are 3 sections in the test:
- Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VARC)
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation (DI & LR)
- Quantitative Ability (QA)
The Verbal& Reading Comprehension and Quantitative Ability sections consist of 34 questions each, whereas the Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation section has 32 questions. Along with the objective type questions, there are some non-multiple choice questions in each section. Candidates have to answer in the space provided to them.
The total duration of the test is 3 hours or 180 minutes. However, each section of the written exam has a time limit of 1 hour each. The Exam cannot switch between the sections and have to attend the test in a particular order. The order of the sections is-
- DI & LR, and
As per the marking scheme, each question carries 3 marks and there is negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. There is no marks deduction for the non-multiple choice questions.
An overall scaled score and three separate scaled scores for each section. As the three sections evaluate distinct sets of knowledge and skills, scores do not correlate across sections. A lofty score in one section does not covenant a high score in another section. Percentile rankings are contingent on for each individual section as well as for the overall exam score.
We Provide Best CAT Books Buy Online
- CAT 2017 -27 Topic-wise & Year-wise (Solved Papers 1990-2016) by Gautam Puri
- Face to Face CAT Common Admission Test Previous 24 years (1993-2016) by Arihant Experts
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT (Old Edition) by Arun Sharma
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
CAT Books 2017 and Exam Syllabus
Quantitative Ability Syllabus for CAT Exam
- Simple & Compound Interest
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Distance
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning Syllabus for CAT Exam
- Blood Relations
- Logical Sequence
- Seating Arrangement
- Binary Logic
- Cubes & Clocks
- Venn Diagrams
- Logical Matching
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension Syllabus for CAT Exam
- Reading Comprehension
- Analogies and Reverse
- Verbal Reasoning
- Usage Match
- English Usage and Grammar
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled Paragraph