Best Central Police Force Books 2017 and Previous Papers Buy Online @ Low Price
Central Police Force Books 2017: The UPSC CAPF 2017 exam for the post of Assistant Commandant (AC) has been announced by Union Public Service Commission. The CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) examination is held for vacancies that exist in the forces such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). There are all the applied candidates are seriously searching for Central Police Force Books 2017 and Syllabus on various websites.
Central Police Force Books 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the examination notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). UPSC Recruitment 2017 The Union Public Service Commission released the notification for 179 Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Force The notification for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants recruitment 2017 has released 179 vacancies this year Union Public Service Commission is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Assistant Commandants Posts. UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application through Official website upsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces|
|No of vacancies|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Central Police Force Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
The Defense Jobs Applicants those looking for UPC Central Armed Police Forces Syllabus are available here for download along with the Exam Pattern. Check the UPSC AC Exam Pattern & Syllabus, UPSC CPF Previous Papers accessible on our website and prepare for the Exam. Before beginning the AC exam preparation, once refer the exam syllabi and its paper pattern. In this article, we presented the entire CAPF syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates who are appearing for this exam can check the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus & Pattern to start their preparation. The UPSC Syllabus provided on this page is for reference of aspirants.
We Provide Best Central Police Force Books
- UPSC Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant Exam Solved Papers – 1900 by Kiran Prakashan and Pratiyogita Kiran
- CAPF Assistant Commandants: Previous Years Papers (Solved Papers – I & II) by RPH Editorial Board
- Solved Papers CPF Assistant Commandant Examination by Arihant Experts
- UPSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) Assistant Commandant Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) by RPH Editorial Board
- UPSC Central Armed Police Force Assistant Commandant Exam Solved Papers English – 1350 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan
- CRPF ASI Steno and Head Constable Ministerial Exam Hindi Medium by Ram Singh Yadav and Yajvender Yadav
- UPSC Assistant Commandant (BSF/CRPF/CISF/ITBP) 2015: Guide by GKP
Central Police Force Exam Syllabus
Central Armed Police Forces Syllabus 2017 is just another syllabus for CAPF students who want to enter in the Armed forces of India and get recruit by the Indian Armed Forces. The Central Armed Police Force Syllabus is so lengthy and tough for the students to get clear according to topic wise. The CAPF Written Examination will be taken by CAPF as Paper I and Paper II that will be used as a qualified standard for the physical standard or efficiency test. Then the medical standards test all things are described below for the candidates to get rid the problem of finding right information online For the CAPF Examination. At latest there will be an interview session that will decide that student will join the job or not.
Central Police Force Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The CAPF 2017 exam will be conducted in a pen and paper based format. Applicants will have to mark their response in the OMR sheet for Paper I using ball point pen. Candidates will be provided adequate stationary in the examination hall.
- No of Questions: CAPF questions booklet will be different Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will consist of 125 questions, and Paper 2 will have 6 questions in the exam.
- Type of questions: As per the CAPF Exam Pattern2017, Paper 1 of the written exam will consist of objective type questions which mean each question will have 4 response, where in the candidates will choose the most appropriate answer for the given. Questions will be given from the CAPF prescribed by UPSC.
- Language: CAPF question paper will be conducted in English and Hindi languages only. Candidates will get the question paper in both the languages but will have to attempt in the language opted by them in the application form.
- Marking Scheme: the marking scheme of Paper 1 and Paper 2 of CAPF 2017 is different. Each question will be paper 1 will be of 2 marks whereas the marks per question in Paper 2 will depend on the type of questions. There is marks deduction for each wrong answer of Paper 1 and there are no negative marks for Paper 2.0
Paper I Syllabus for CAPF Exam
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Economy
- History of India
- Indian and World Geography
Paper II Syllabus for CAPF Exam
- Essay Writing.
- Precis Writing.
- Counter Argument.
- Report Writing.
- Language Skills.
- Vocabulary etc.
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for General Studies
- History – India.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography – India.
- About India.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Polity.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology etc.
UPSC Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Problem Solving.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Statement Conclusion etc.