CTET Books Arihant Publication 2018 – CTET Books 2018 Buy Online @ Low Price
CTET Books Arihant Publication 2018: CTET is an Entrance exam for Teaching Jobs. The Central Board of Secondary Education is conducting the CTET exam. There are huge number candidates eagerly waiting for CTET Entrance Exam Notification. Finally, the CTET Exam Notification was released. Now all the aspiring candidates are seriously searching for Arihant Publication CTET Books on various websites. With the help of these books, candidates can get good sored marks CTET Entrance Exam.
CTET Books Arihant Publication 2018
The CTET exam will be conducted in 2 stages, one is the Primary stage, and the other is Secondary Stage. In Primary stage, the applicants have to teach the class from Ist Class to Vth Class. For the second stage, the candidates have to teach the classes from VI class to VIII class. So, as per the applicant’s interest, they can apply for the primary or secondary stage examination. Every year Central Teachers Eligibility Test exam is held in the months of February and September. So, apply as early as possible before the last date. We are providing the complete details of CTET exam here. The applicants can find the CTET exam Important dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Process, Previous Papers, etc in the below sections. So, read the given information carefully and prepare well for the Central Teachers Eligibility Test exam.
CTET Books Arihant Publication 2018 Buy Online
The CTET exam is conducted by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. This is the best opportunity that is searching for the central government jobs and interested in the teacher post. Eligible and Interested candidates must apply for the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) CTET exam before the last date commences. Get the complete details regarding the Central TET Exam Notification by clicking here? The last date to apply for the CBSE CTET exam is January 2017. After applying to the Central Teacher, Eligibility Test candidates can go through syllabus and exam pattern which are provided below. Applicants can have a better preparation plan through the CTET syllabus and test pattern.
CTET Books Arihant Publication Buy Online @ Low Price
Aspirants may access CTET exam Books 2018 as well as CBSE CTET exam Syllabus in this article. Central Board of Secondary Education will organize Central Teacher Eligibility Test in the month of February 2018. Keen candidates who have applied for the test may check out latest CTET Books 2018 & plan out their studies. CTET 2018 is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education every year. The main objective of organizing this national level entrance exam is to appoint teachers for Central Government Schools including NVS / KVS / Tibetan Schools.
Arihant Publications is one such reputed name in the field of books which has the best available books on the market. Books by Arihant include entire syllabus and information of value required to ace in all the competitive tests. Arihant publishes competitive, recruitment and entrance exam books. Arihant entrance exam books have helped many students successfully crack the competitive exams like AFCAT, JEE MAIN, CSAT and other such exams. The quest for knowledge can be satiated with books that are prepared with a lot of research and arduous efforts of the subject experts. Arihant publication books are the kind of books that help you to smartly crack exams such as SBI- P.O. Exam, B. Arch, National Insurance Company Assistant Recruitment Exam, CDS Exam conducted by UPSC, UGC/NET/SLET and many more. Shop at Our Website, as we line up some of the Arihant Books for various exams. The Arihant publication books contain the credible set of questions and solved answers. Books on complex subjects like Mathematics, Humanities, and Physics help you understand complex equations and problems and solve them easily. Such reference materials are hard to get, but you can easily access them on the platform of vijetha.co.in.
We Suggest Best Arihant CTET Books Buy Online
- CTET Success Master Paper-II Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Social Studies/Science 2017
- CTET & TETs (Class I-V) Ke Liye Paryavaran Addhyyan 2017
- CTET Success Master Paper-I Teacher Selection for Class I-V 2017
- CTET & TETs Solved Papers (Upto 2016) Paper-2 Class VI-VIII Samajik Addhyan/Vigyan Shikshak Ke Liye 2017
- CTET & TETs Solved Papers (Upto 2016) Paper-1 Class I-V Shikshak Ke Liye 2017
- CTET & TETs Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I & II) 2017
- CTET & TETs Solved Papers (Upto 2016) Paper-II Teacher Selection for Class VI-VIII Social Studies/Science
CTET Exam Pattern
- All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each question will be carrying one mark.
- There will be 150 questions for 150 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 2 1/2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Main question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English).
- There will be two papers of Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Paper, I will be a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
CTET Exam Syllabus
Child Development and Pedagogy
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Principles of the development of children
- Influence of Heredity & Environment
- Socialization processes: Social world & children (Teacher, Parents, Peers)
- Piaget, Kohlberg, and Vygotsky: constructs and critical perspectives
- Concepts of child-centered and progressive education
- Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence
- Multi-Dimensional Intelligence
- Language & Thought
- Gender as a social construct; gender roles, gender-bias and educational practice
- Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion etc.
- Distinction between Assessment for learning and assessment of learning; School-Based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation: perspective and practice
- Formulating appropriate questions for assessing readiness levels of learners; for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement.