How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie book buy online low price
How to win friends and influence people: How to win friends and influence people is written by Dale Carnegie. He was a lecturer of public speaking at YMCA New York.This Self – help book, it published in 1930. This has been sold 30 million copies. How to win friends and influence has been edited and re – printed several times. This has won 100 most influential books list in 2011 from Time Magazine.
How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
It is guide for improving character and atmosphere in the world. It is about how to change the world views and treats by your own behavior. The one of the most influential business and communication skills guide. This teaches us how to Improve your self and how to market your self and more clients. It is tries to get you out of a mental hell and provides you with ambition and goals. It gave instruction in how to handling people, winning friends, bringing people to your way of thinking, being a great leader. Dale Carnegie maintained that success could be found by charm, appreciation, and personality.
12 Things This Book Will Do For You
- Get you out of a mental rut, give you new thoughts, new visions, new ambitions.
- Increase your earning power
- Increase your influence, your prestige, your ability to get things done.
- Enable you to win new clients, new customers.
- Increase your popularity.
- Enable you to make friends quickly and easily
- Help you to arouse enthusiasm among your associates
- Help you to handle complaints, avoid arguments, keep your human contacts smooth and pleasant.
- Make you a better salesman, a better executive.
- Help you to win people to your way of thinking.
Make you a better speaker, a more entertaining conversationalist.
Make the principles of psychology easy for you to apply in your daily contacts.