IBPS SO Books 2017 – IBPS Specialist Officer Books Buy Online @ Low Price
IBPS SO Books 2017: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct common recruitment process for recruitment of specialist officers. This recruitment is going on for recruitment of the eligible applicants to the posts of I.T.Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer. Aspiring Candidates are inviting for filling up the 1315 vacancies of these posts. Postulants having the following mention require qualifications and also having age in between 20 to 30 years are eligible to the posts.
IBPS SO Books 2017 Buy Online
IBPS conducts once a year an ordinarily written examination (CWE) to recruit IT specialists in the field of security and safety. Now all the aspiring candidates are seriously searching for IBPS SO Books 2017 on various websites. For sake of the candidates, we provide IBPS Specialist Officer Books in this article. With the help of these books, candidates can get good scored marks in IBPS Recruitment Exam. The competition is difficult, so all participants have to focus on the exam preparation specialists for the IBPS examination and check the specialist training programme and the manual recommended by the specialist, as well as question papers and other didactic materials for the SO exam. In this article, we provide ibps so books for hr for aspiring candidates. ibps so books Arihant also available to buy online.
Best IBPS SO Books 2017 Buy Online
We will offer separate IBPS PO books for GK, Quantitative fitness, Logical Reasons, Computer Knowledge and English General Examination separately. Candidates who have all applied for the IBPS specialist examination must refer to the best books and prepare questions for the examination. Books can be very helpful if you are preparing for work for an IBPS specialist of a CWE specialist because there are not enough Students’ Materials on the Market and on the Internet. The books for preparation for the IBPS SO are the richest source of training and a good answer for each subject, such as preparation for the IBPS SO exam. The book also contains IBPS books paper books solved Books Employees of the bank pre-examination 2015 to help aspirants get an idea of the types of questions posed in previous years. In this article, we provide IBPS SO Books 2017 for aspiring Postulants. We also include ibps so books for it officer 2017 for candidates preparation.
IBPS SO Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
IBPS conducts this SO Exam in two steps all Applicants required to qualify in both. First, is Common Written Exam (CWE) and the second is an interview. Before checking the details of IBPS Syllabus for Specialist Officer Firstly you need to check Specialist Officer Exam Pattern and then download syllabus of specialist officer exam. IBPS Specialist Officer CWE Exam is an objective type paper which contains 200 questions with multi-choice answers, and the (IBPS SO Syllabus) topics are General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning and Professional Knowledge. In this page, we include ibps so books for preparation for IBPS SO Applicants. We include ibps so agriculture books in this article. ibps specialist officer agriculture books available in online Market. In this article, we provide ibps so hr book Arihant Books for aspiring candidates.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern
- Unlike last year, IBPS SO 2017 Exam will be conducted in the following three phases: Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview Process. It is mandatory for every applicant to clear all level of examination to get selected to the post of Specialist Officer in multiple Public Sector Banks participating in IBPS SO 2017.
- The IBPS SO Exam will be conducted in three phases: Preliminary, Mains and Interview Process.
- A candidate must appear for the Prelims first and the selected students after the Preliminary Exam will be eligible to give the Mains Exam.
- The score of Preliminary Exam will not be taken into consideration for final allotment. Final selection will be based on the Mains Exam and Interview Process.
- The Mains Examination will contain questions only from the Professional Knowledge Subjects.
IBPS SO Exam Syllabus
To ace IBPS SO 2017 exam, it is really necessary to know the detailed IBPS SO 2017 Syllabus. Candidates must master the general sections of reasoning, quants, and English as well as the Professional Knowledge Subjects to fare well in the upcoming IBPS SO 2017 Exam.
Check IBPS SO Syllabus for IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer posts which is tabulated below for upcoming IBPS SO Exam. IBPS SO Exam pattern is given in the official IBPS notification. If any changes in IBPS exam pattern for the online exam will be updated here with all details. Candidates have to prepare for IBPS SO exam according to given exam pattern. IBPS SO question paper consists of questions from the topics reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude, professional knowledge. IBPS SO Exam conducted in both Hindi and English language and the duration of exam is 2 Hour.
IBPS SO Exam Syllabus
- Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric series
- Distance and Direction
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
- English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para / Sentence Completion
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Simplification / Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Topics ( Average, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for IT officer (Scale – I)
- Database Management System
- Data Communication and Networking
- Computer organization and microprocessor
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Operating System
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure
Professional Knowledge for Agriculture field officer (Scale – I)
- Basics of Crop production and improvement
- Horticulture (Spacing time of sowing seed rate, Important varieties, Herbicides Pesticides, Preservation of fruits and vegetables, Types of cropping system, Different plant diseases)
- Seed Science
- Animal husbandry and technology
- Agricultural research, education, and extension
- Agroforestry and Ecology
- Priority sector advances
- Rural welfare activities in India
- Different insurance schemes regarding agriculture
- Agronomy and irrigation
- Agricultural economics
- Various types of agricultural practices
- Soil resources
- Various government schemes
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Marketing Officer (Scale – I)
- Basics of Marketing Management (4 Ps of Marketing)
- Brand management
- Advertising, PR, sales promotion
- Product lifecycle
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Corporate social responsibility
- Services Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Basic knowledge of retail management
- Business ethics
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research and forecasting demand
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Law Officer (Scale – I)
- Banking Regulation & Compliance and Legal Aspects
- Relevant laws and orders related to negotiable instruments, securities, Foreign Exchange.
- Offenses and Penalties
- Law and Acts with direct and Indirect Implication on the banking sector like Contract Acts, Partnerships, Companies, Firm, Constitution
- Prevention of money laundering, Limitation Act
- Consumer Protection Act
- Bankers Book Evidence Act, DRT Act.
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale – I)
- Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems.
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Rewards and Recognition
- Industrial relations
- Business policy and strategic analysis
- Grievance and conflict management
- Performance management and appraisal
- Transnational Analysis
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection