UGC NET Exam Books 2018 – UGC NET Books Buy Online @ Low Price
NET Exam Books 2018: Looking into the exam pattern of CBSE UGC NET 2018, basically there are three papers involved in this test. Questions asked in all three papers are objective type only. UGC NET is counted amongst most reputed entrance exams conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for determining the eligibility of Indian residents for the post of Assistant professor or Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship both in the colleges and universities located all over the country.
NET Exam Books 2017 Buy Online
The exam is conducted twice a year and thousands of candidates appear in every slot. Thus, ignoring the utmost level of competition is a bad idea. An aspirant really needs to prepare hard for clearing this test with the help of most acknowledged study materials. In this post, I’m sharing here the list of some good reference books and few preparation tips by following which you can really score exceptionally on the exam.
UGC NET Exam Books Buy Online @ Low Price
Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all Three papers of NET.
UGC NET Exam Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
Many other books are also there. Candidates have at least 55% marks (50% marks for OBC / SC / ST / PWD) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this CBSE UGC NET Test. Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks. The examination fee is Rs 600 for General Candidate; Rs. 300 for OBC & Rs. 150 for SC / ST / PWD. The candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan generated during the online filling of the application form.
UGC NET Exam Books 2018 Buy Online @ Low Price
The Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held as per schedule in three separate sessions. The first session, Paper 1 will be of 100 marks and 60 out of 50 questions to be attempted within 1 hr 15 min. The Second session, Paper 2 will be of 100 marks and there will be 50 questions (compulsory). Then the third session, Paper 3 will be of 150 marks and all the 75 questions are compulsory.
UGC NET Exam Preparation Tips for National Eligibility Test
In India, National Eligibility Test (NET) is held for postgraduate candidates who are seeking admission to Ph.D. research or university level teaching jobs. UGC (University Grants Commission) administers the humanities and art discipline while CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) administer the science and engineering discipline.
- The very first key to success in the NET is proper management of the resources. Candidates should choose good books under proper guidance.
- Do not consider random topics irrelevant or unimportant since each and every topic in the syllabus essential.
- Since the syllabus of the NET is really huge, candidates need to be thorough with the syllabus and a systematic approach should be adopted in order to cover each and every topic.
- The candidates should also pay special attention to the undergraduate and postgraduate syllabus of that particular subject.
- One of the most important things to do is to learn about the latest pattern of the NET question paper. There are three papers; two of 100 marks each and one of 150 marks.
- The paper I tests the teaching aptitude of the candidates for which they can practice from the last year question papers.
- Paper II and Paper III test the subject knowledge of the candidate for which the prescribed syllabus needs to be covered and revised well.
- It is advisable to appear for as many mock tests as possible because this will give you a good idea of the exam pattern and let you know where exactly you stand.
- The syllabus is vast and the paper seems to be lengthy so one should not waste much time on one question if not sure of the answer and move on to the other.
- A little trick can be used. Candidates should not prepare many answers for just one topic rather prepare introductions for many topics and if you have studied well you can play with the technique.
Best NET Exam Books Buy Online
- CBSE UGC NET/SET/JRF – Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude KVS Madaan
- UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Teaching & Research Aptitude Arihant Experts
- Trueman’s UGC NET/SET General Paper I1 January by M. Gagan and Sajit Kumar
- UGC-CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Life Science by Ashish Nagesh and Quaisher J. Hossain
- UGC NET/SET (JRF & LS) English Literature Paper II & III25 March by Arihant Experts and Third
- UGC CSIR NET/SET (JRF & LS) Mathematical Sciences by Pawan Sharma and Anshuman
- UGC-CSIR NET (JRF & LS) Computer Science & Applications by Surbhi Sharma and Kailash Chandra Gurunani
- CBSE UGC-NET: Management Previous Years Papers – Solved Papers: I, II & III: Management Previous Years Papers (Paper I, II and III) Solved by Sima Kumari