Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition: The Oxford Student Atlas for India is mostly designed for Aspiring Candidates who seriously preparing for all competitive exams. This Book Strutted by the systematic way. The preliminary pages introduce the reader techniques of mapmaking, the universe, the planet Earth and the basic concepts of contours and landforms. In this book India, section comprises the physical, geopolitical, historical and thematic representation of the states. The continents section has a large number of regional maps that vividly trace out the geographic characteristics of each region. In this book The World, the section provides a global overview by presenting micro and middle-level geographical information. The facts and figures of each section have pictorial as well as graphical representation.
Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition
The Oxford Student Atlas for India Latest Edition uses the latest state of the art techniques to produce the map that is accurate and essay to read. It meets the syllabus requirements of various education boards in India. Thoroughly researched and updated the completely new edition of the atlas also caters to the needs of students preparing for the competitive examination conducted by the UPSC, Other State Commission Board and other examine bodies.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|The publication year||2012|
|Number of Pages||120|
The Oxford Student Atlas for India uses the latest state of the art techniques to produce maps that are accurate and easy to read. It meets the syllabus requirements of various education boards in India. exhaustively researched and up to date, this completely new edition of the atlas also caters to the needs of students preparing for competitive examinations conducted by the UPSC, State Public Service Commissions and other examining bodies.
Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition Book With CD
All the Chapters are covered extensively with respect to basic thematic subjects such as agriculture, natural vegetation, Minerals, Wildlife, Industry and even natural hazards. Besides this, there are regional maps of countries in the Oxford School Atlas (With CD). Another main feature is that there is a new World where there is comprehensive and Facts and Figures section information on all the countries of the world, such as flags, statistics, and other geographic conditions. There is also a map charting the various time zones of the world.
Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition Book With CD Buy Online
The CD ROM of the thirty-third editions has interesting information on the history of cartography. Geographical concepts are explained using animation, so as to make them palatable and easy to understand. There are also 53 maps of urban areas in India and other important world cities. The CD ROM also contains crucial information on various international organizations of repute. Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition (With CD) is crucial for since there are interactive quizzes and games, historical maps depicting India and the world, students in school, and even for researchers, as well as printable quizzes and statistics, take from Census 2011 for each Indian district.
Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition Key Features
- Contains quality digital maps that are aesthetically laid-out and provide up-to-date information
- Uses the latest GIS technology to provide accurate, 3D physical maps and clarify map detail
- Provides latest available socio-economic maps and data the culled from authoritative sources
- Provides special sections on the history of map-making contour and landforms, and concepts of in the beginning of the atlas
- Covers important topical themes such as biosphere reserves, wetlands, and wildlife, power projects, agricultural regions, major industrial regions, human development, tourism and mass media, cultural realms, heritage, etc.
- Includes 24 maps focusing on the history of the Indian subcontinent, and 6 maps focusing on environmental concerns natural disasters and of the country
- Includes a new section on and a world history and world time zone map
- Provides symbols for each place name for India and the world according to population range world history world time zone map
- Student-friendly easy-to-use and with both pictorial and graphical representation
- Contains a fully and updated revised index
This completely new 35th CD edition of the atlas includes 225 clear and easy-to-understand maps with 114 thematic maps of India supported by charts and diagrams.
Oxford Student Atlas For India Latest Edition Specifications
- Provides the latest available demographic and socioeconomic data culled from authoritative sources, such as Census of India 2011, Statistical Year Book 2015, Planning Commission Reports, PRB 2015, HDR 2015, FAO, UNSD, WMO, The World Bank, British Geological Survey, etc.
- Includes separate physical and political maps of India and the continents.
- Contains new and informative thematic maps of India including 16 maps focusing on Indian climate, 22 maps on Indian agriculture, 23 maps on minerals and industries, 17 on demography and human development and 10 maps on environmental concerns and natural hazards.
- Reflects recent geopolitical and socio-economic developments, and climatic and environmental concerns focusing on India and the world.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the continents including thematic features of each continent.
- Includes a new and informative section on