Railway Goods Guards Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
Railway Goods Guards Books 2017: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Issued notification for Railway Goods Posts. There are huge number applicants are eagerly waiting for Railway Goods Guards recruitment notification. Now all the applied candidates are seriously searching for Railway Goods Guards Books and Syllabus on various websites. In this article, we are updating Railway Goods Guards Books in this article. With the help of the syllabus, candidates can get good scored marks in various recruitment exams.
Railway Goods Guards Books 2017
Most of the candidates are facing problems while searching here and there for the Railway Recruitment Board exam Books. Here is the solution for your problem because we have provided the complete details regarding the Railway Goods Guard Recruitment Exam Books and Syllabus 2017. RRB release notification every year to give placements for the talented people into railway jobs. This year 2017, RRB is going to release the recruitment notification for the 7591 Goods Guard Vacancies. So many candidates are very much desirous about the Job in railways because it is a central government job. For the Postulants who are dreaming of getting a job in Indian Railways as a goods guard can check this latest employment news.
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||Goods Guard|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Railway Goods Guards Books 2017 Buy Online
There are 21 Railway Recruitment Board regions. The officials will announce the vacancies for all the zones. So, the candidates can apply for the Railway Goods Guard Jobs according to their area. It will be good news for those candidates who are showing a lot of interest in the Indian Railway Posts. So, the candidates grab this excellent opportunity. We have provided below the complete details like the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale required to apply for the Goods Guard Jobs in Indian Railways. So, the Postulants who are willing to start their career as the railway as a goods guard can check the details given below.
Best Railway Goods Guards Books 2017 Buy Online
Goods Guard post is ideal for those who love traveling and exploring new places. If as a kid you saw all the goods train and wondered how enjoyable it must be to travel, this is the post for you. You have to remember that as a Goods Guard you will travel in the Brake Van (the last wagon) and sometimes wait alone for hours in way side stations for crossing/precedence of Express trains. The best part, of course, is the running allowance paid to compensate the nature of work which means the higher salary. The job of a Goods Guard is somewhat strenuous in nature that he has stayed in his brake van during the entire run where no basic facilities are given. Nowadays the situation has slightly improved with the running of 8 Wheeler Brake van. Apart from these, A Good Guard will get other allowances as admissible for central Govt. Employees (DA, TA & HRA). There will be deductions from salary include 10% of total Pay towards New Pension scheme.
Best Railway Goods Guards Books 2017 Buy Online @ Low Price
The arduous nature of the job is compensated by allowances of which the important one is Running Allowance. You are paid Running Allowance based on the monthly kilometers on the run. RRB Goods Guard candidate’s selection is based on Single Stage Computer Based Test followed by Document Verification. There will be 45 days training for Goods Guards in separate Zonal training institutes. Training module subsist of General Rules, Goods, Coaching theory and Railway Commercial rules
- Get the vehicle guidance (VG – written document containing numbers of wagons, their tare weight, load tonnage of individual wagons, total tonnage)from Station Master/Yard Master.
- Check the entire formation for anything that can endanger safe running of trains.
- Check that doors of wagons are closed.
- Gesticulation the Brake Power Certificate(BPC) after safeguard sufficient brake power
- Constantly monitor the formation on the run for any abnormalities.
- Check the brake continuity with Loco Pilot.
- Prepare train reports like Combined Train Reports, Late Arrival Reports…
- Attend along with LP/ALP minor troubles experienced on the run like brake binding etc.
We Provide Best Railway Goods Guards Books Buy Online
- Railway Bharti Board – Assistant Station Master/Goods Guard
- RRB CBT 31 Practice sets 2016
- RRC (General Dept Competitive Exam) Station Master Goods Guard Exam Books 2018
- Technical Trades RAILWAY Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician (Grade III) Examinations
- Railway CBT Exam for Goods Guard, ASM, Ticket Collector Etc.
- Railway Non-Technical CA/TA/ASM/ECRC/Goods Guard/Sr. Clerk typist Practice Work Book
- Railway Common Computer-Based Test CBT 2016
- Railway Recruitment Board Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard Common Exam-English
- RRB Common C.B.T Examination (Assistant Station Master & Goods Guard)
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind: Unlock Your Master Key to Success
- Sahayak Station Master Avum Goods Guard (ASM & Goods’ Guard) Chayan Pariksha Guard pariksha
- Railway Recruitment Board examination Solved Papers (Goods Guard)
- Railway Bharti Board Priksha Papers (Goods Guard)
- Railway Recruitment Board – Goods Guard Exam: Previous Papers (Solved)
Railway Recruitment Goods Guard Exam Syllabus
Applicants who want to do Job in Railway Sector as Goods Guard, so you need to qualify online examination first. So, for the upper-level preparation of exam, you need RRB Goods Guard Syllabus. So, in this article, we are providing the Detailed Railway Recruitment Board Goods Guard Exam Syllabus for postulants who are the arrangement to prepare for the upcoming Goods Guard Exam. Along with the RRB Goods Guard Syllabus 2017, you can also get the RRB Goods Guard Exam Pattern which will help the candidates to know the complete details regarding topics, marking, exam duration etc. You can also check the RRB Goods Guard Syllabus through online mode from the official site.
The Railway Recruitment Board Goods Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern are same for all Railway Board/ Zones this time. Postulants who will qualify in the written exam they may appear for the further process such as Document Verification Process. Candidates may get the whole information regarding RRB Goods Guard Syllabus 2017-2018 from the below section of this page
Railway Recruitment Goods Guard Exam Pattern
- The question paper is of Multiple Type Paper.
- The written exam consists of 100 Questions from various topics such as General Intelligence, General Science, Arithmetic Ability and General Knowledge.
- Duration of the exam is 90 Minutes.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 rd for each wrong answer.
General Awareness Syllabus for Railway Recruitment Goods Guard Exam
- Indian Constitution
- General Politics
- Current events
- Economic Scene
- Awards and Honors
- Sports and Games
General Intelligence Syllabus for Railway Recruitment Goods Guard Exam
- Similarities and Differences
- Number Series
- Arithmetical Computation
- Analytical Functions
- Space Visualization
- Relationship Concepts
- Non-Verbal Series
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Figure Classification
- Visual Memory
General Science Syllabus for Railway Recruitment Goods Guard Exam
- Biology etc
- Waves and optics, interference and Diffraction, Polarization
- Electricity and magnetism
- Mechanics of particles: Laws of motion; conservation of energy and momentum,
- Mechanics of Rigid Bodies: System of particles; Centre of mass, angular momentum, equations of motion
- Thermal & Statistical physics
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Photochemistry & Spectroscopy
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Solid, Liquid and gaseous state
- Human Body
- Genetics and evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Ecology and Environment
Arithmetic Ability Syllabus for Railway Recruitment Goods Guard Exam
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Profit and Loss
- The relationship between Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Use of Tables and Graphs