TNPSC Teacher Books 2018 Buy Online @ Low Price
TNPSC Teacher Books 2018: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment Notification 2018 in Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) applies for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Commerce.
TNPSC Teacher Books 2018
The government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, who conducts, Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is releasing Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus for those candidates who are going to apply for the exam. Aspirants who are searching for the TRB Syllabus, they may check the Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus on this page to start their preparation and to get a good score on the exam. From this page, applicants may check TNTET Syllabus and Tamil Nadu TET Exam Paper Pattern. You can also download the TNTET Exam Pattern of paper 1 & 2 on this page.
TNPSC Teacher Books 2018 Buy Online
Dear participants, Are you looking for the TNPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus? Hence we are uploading the TNPSC Teacher Books in this article. SO, Interested & Willing candidates have to get here on this vijetha.co.in page. Hence, get the chance to get here on this single page, Mostly all the contender should participate in the TNPSC Teacher exam. The Written Examination is on 09th Feb 2018. Kindly follow our site to collect the TNPSC Teacher Exam Books.
TNPSC Teacher Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The government of Tamil Nadu, Teachers Recruitment Board, conducts TET exam for selection of able applicants as a teacher for classes I to VIII in Schools of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Exam Pattern for TET Paper I and Paper II is given below.
- TN TET Paper 1 is for 150 marks.
- It is objective based Test.
- The Duration of Paper 1 is 90 minutes.
- TN TET Paper 2 is for 150 marks.
- It is Objective Type Exam.
- The Duration of Paper 2 is 90 minutes.
Child Development and Pedagogy:
- Nature of Educational Psychology
- Human Growth and Development
- Cognitive Development
- Social, Emotional and Moral Development
- Intelligence and Creativity
- Motivation and Group Dynamics
- Personality and Assessment
- Mental Health and Hygiene
- Guidance and Counseling
- English syllabus is in the Standard VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu. (From time to time).
- Mathematics syllabus is in the Standard VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu. (From time to time).
- Science syllabus is in the Standard VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu. (From time to time).
- Social Science syllabus is in the Standard VI, VII & VIII Classes by Government of Tamil Nadu. (From time to time).