VITEEE Books 2018 – VITEEE CET Books Buy Online @ Low Price
VITEEE Books 2018: The Vellore Institute of Technology, known as VIT is an Indian Institute of higher education and a deemed university. It is considered to be one of the Top Private Universities in India. VIT has campuses in two locations, Vellore and Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It conducts the entrance exam for courses into its U.G. programs where about 20 disciplines are available. The examination is known as VITEEE, or the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam and is conducted in online format every year in the month of April. Apart from the 20 U. G. disciplines, VIT also provides 34 P. G. (post-graduate), 4 integrated and 4 research programs. We bring you the list of the basic and the best books for VITEEE preparation that you should possess.
VITEEE Books 2018
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam is generally conducted in the month of April every year. VIT is the first educational institution in India to get international accreditations for its courses. Admission to various engineering program is based on the score obtained in this test. Candidates who have completed their higher secondary examination in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to apply for the exam. The entrance examination has the maximum time limit of two and half hours. Candidates are advised to have thorough preparation so as to successfully clear the entrance exam.
VITEEE Books 2018 Buy Online
The questions will be in multiple-choice objective type formats. There will be 40 questions from each section and each question carries one mark. There will not be any negative mark for wrong answers. Candidates are required to attempt 3 out of 4 parts. Candidates seeking admission for engineering courses are required to attempt PART I, II & III. Candidates opting Biomedical engineering courses are required to attempt PART I, II & IV. Candidates who studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics in their higher secondary studies can attempt Part I, II, III or Part I, II, IV according to their choice. Questions will generally be from topics covered in the higher secondary syllabus. The medium of instruction will be in English only.
VITEEE Books 2018 Buy Online @ Low Price
The VITEEE is also known as Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. The examination is scheduled in ordered to get admission annually in B.Tech Course in various streams. The VIT Vellore is situated in Chennai State. It is one of the biggest and oldest institutes in Chennai State. It has its own affiliated colleges and small institutes undertaken by them. Every year about lakhs of candidates enrolls for admission to VIT University. The VIT University will officially release the exams dates. According to previous year this year lots of candidates have applied for the entrance exam and now they are looking for syllabus, previous model, and previous solved paper.
- The duration of this examination will be two hours and thirty minutes and organized three sessions per day.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be in the examination.
- Total 125 questions and these questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Biology subjects.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted.
VITEEE Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of VITEEE 2018 has been released by VIT University. To start preparing for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination or VITEEE 2018 is to be well acquainted with the syllabus of VITEEE 2018. The syllabus of VITEEE 2018 is based on class XI and XII standards. There are four papers in VITEEE 2018, Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/Biology and English divided into – PCME and PCBE groups. Candidates have to select the paper that they want to attempt during the registration of VITEEE 2018. VITEEE syllabus 2018 will allow candidates to know which topics they are required to study to qualify for the entrance exam. The syllabus of VITEEE comprising of topics and subtopics from all the four papers is provided on this page. Candidates preparing for VITEEE 2018 must go through the prescribed VITEEE syllabus 2018 to secure a good score in the examination. To check the section wise topics and overall VITEEE syllabus 2018 go through the article given below on this page.
Mathematics Syllabus for VITEEE Exam
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Applications of Metrics and Determinants
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Its Applications
- Probability Distributions
- Complex Numbers
- Discrete Mathematics etc.
Physics Syllabus for VITEEE Exam
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Laws of Motion and Work, Energy and Power
- Nuclear Physics
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity and Electrostatics etc.
Chemistry Syllabus for VITEEE Exam
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Atomic Structure- p,d and f Block Elements
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Electrochemistry etc.
Biology Syllabus for VITEEE Exam
- Human Physiology
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Human Health and Diseases
- Genetics and Evolution etc.
English Syllabus for VITEEE Exam
- English Grammar and Pronunciation